Sunday, September 7, 2014

About Me



Courtesy of: Google.com


My Name is Michael John Alolod taking up Bachelor of Secondary education Major in Filipino 3rd year and a native of barangay Ubos Ilawod Miagao,Iloilo and 18 years of Age. My height is 5'4 and my weight is 45.

 My Mother's Name Mary Jean Landicho her occupation is Government Employee at the Miagao Province. My Father's Name is Melchor Alolod his Occupation is Salesclerk at the Bacolod City.  I had 3 Sister's and 2 Brother's. Now I'm simple person leaving at the city of love which is Iloilo,City I had a good life and good health. now a day's i have so many contest that i had join like hip-hop and tribal dance. But it is very difficult to challenge your mind and body. And i have lot of friends that can help me to achieve my goals. together with them we challenge or self in education to help each other to reach the goal and my hobbies is dancing. then i have a motto Simplicity is Beauty because simple is greater than famous. i just a ordinary boy that full of dreams. i can solve problems and i can smile those problems but life is so simple we need to enjoy. Like me! I am simple but many friends because friends are different from girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment